Static Mechanical Engineer
An energy organization is looking for a Static Mechanical Engineer to join their expanding team in Bahrain. The ideal candidate has to plan, schedule and co-ordinate engineering and give engineering support to other discipline projects.
- Review vendor drawings, reply vendor queries and follow up with vendors.
- Provide engineering services to Operation and Maintenance staff.
- Have a sound knowledge of contract law, procedure and preparation of contracts
- Possess a wide theoretical and practical knowledge of engineering principals and general knowledge of construction methods.
- Prepare data sheets, specification and material requisition for static mechanical equipment such as vessels, drums, heat exchangers, separators, boilers, tanks, etc.
- A minimum of 10 years’ of experience in the design and construction of engineered projects in the Refining and Petrochemical Industry in the GCC.
- A broad knowledge of recognized American and British design codes, covering on-site and off-site such as: tankage and storage, heaters, heat exchangers, etc.
- Candidates who qualify for this position may kindly apply online. Please upload your CV in MS Word document format.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.