Primary Dance Teacher
- The successful candidate will be a highly committed team player who is keen to contribute to the development of this new and rapidly expanding and forward-looking school.
- Previous EAL teaching experience is welcomed.
- Applicants must be willing to play a full part in the school’s pastoral care and extra-curricular programme.
- You should have a minimum of two years post qualifying teaching experience
- Experience should ideally include knowledge and experience of the IB curriculum.
- You should embrace the IB philosophy of teaching and learning and be student centred in your approach.
- Generous salary package
- Return flights
- Furnished accommodation
- Full medical cover
- One off settling in and relocation allowance.
- Family members will be covered with Air ticket and insurance and free tuition is offered for the first child.