Heavy Vehicle Driver
- Check documents to determine the nature of the load and verify accuracy.
- Inspect the vehicle for defects and safe driving conditions before and after trips.
- Drive the vehicle from/to designated area within the allocated time frame, with due diligence.
- Report and record all accidents involving company staff and vehicle.
- Keep abreast with the changes in regulations with the RTA.
- Promptly report and delays due to breakdowns, weather and traffic conditions, emergencies, etc.
- Maintain log on vehicle mileage and trip details.
- Assist the store staff in loading and unloading goods.
- Alternatively, deliver documents and misc. items between branches.
- Perform misc. administrative duties as and when required by Line Manager.
These duties are indicative of the role and are not exhaustive and may change to meet Pharmalink’s business objectives from time to time, as required by the Line Manager.
- High-school with UAE D/L.
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in UAE and good knowledge or roads in the UAE.
- Sound knowledge of verbal/written communication in English / Arabic language.
- Operationally focused to deliver tasks.
- Basic computer and admin knowledge will be an advantage.