Head of KG
American Gulf School is seeking to appoint a highly inspirational, motivated, and dynamic Head of KG to lead our amazing KG section. Following a hugely successful launch, American Gulf School will be expanding with more classes offering the same excellent standard of education that our parents have come to expect.
The ideal candidates will have the following:
- Strong leadership skills.
- Ability to motivate and effectively manage a team of young and dynamic educators.
- Hard-working, dedicated and committed to the school to ensure Academic Excellence.
- Able to train and conduct PD sessions using best practices.
- Strong ability to effectively engage with children, parents, and staff.
- A Creative and innovative thinker.
We are committed to the safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All post holders are subject to appropriate vetting procedures and satisfactory Criminal Background Checks.
- Education Required: Bachelor’s degree minimum.
- Preferred Education: Master’s degree in Educational Leadership.
- Minimum Teaching Experience: 5 years of teaching experience.
- Major: Education / Elementary Education.
- Previous experience in an American/IB school preferred.
- Native-like level of English or have an IELTS of 8 or above.
- 4 day working week.
- Annual airfare to home country provided.
- Professional development will be fully/partially funded.
- Medical Insurance.
- Studio accommodation or housing allowance is provided.