Consultant for project management and implementation on activities jobs in dubai 2022
Project management, business needs analysis, system setup, and user training and support are all aspects of this position.
Consulting and software implementation services are offered to customers in the Residential, Commercial and Corporate real estate industries by the Implementation Consultant. Project management, business needs analysis, system setup, and user training and support are all aspects of this position. Most desirable are individuals who can demonstrate extensive expertise deploying industry-leading ERP solutions (such as MRI, Yardi, or RealPage).
- Prior to implementing new workflows, scripts, or solutions, conduct a thorough testing phase. In order to assure a successful completion of more sophisticated account settings, provide project coordination.
- Gives weekly status reports to project stakeholders about what has been done, what is planned for the next week, and any problems that need management and stakeholder attention. This keeps everyone in the loop.
- Tuning Company Solutions to meet the unique demands of each customer is an important aspect of deployment.
- Work breakdown structures (WBSs) and a detailed plan (i.e., milestones) are used to ensure that the project is finished on time and within budget.
- Identifying the scope of a software project, assigning resources, defining timelines, engaging with stakeholders, and specifying the types of testing and maintenance that will be necessary.
- Aims to ensure configuration accuracy based on business and technical requirements, which includes, but is not limited to, completing end-to-end configuration testing, coordinating and leading Client User Testing, documenting and tracking test results, and ensuring issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Monitor deployment during the first 60-90 days of the customer’s lifetime to verify that key performance criteria are fulfilled, proactively contact customers with low use and provide best practices to increase their utilization, and discover promising areas.
- It is vital to organize and oversee the implementation process since it enables the client to be kept informed of the planned completion dates of each step.
- A functional and technical subject matter expert (internal or external) advises on choices, risks, costs vs benefits, and influence on other business processes and system priorities.
- Explain the benefits of client tools and consultations, such as empowerment, communication, change management and technical advice.
- Those having bachelor’s degrees in business or similar subjects are most suited for this post, while it is not essential.
- Five or more years of expertise in implementation, onboarding, project management, client success, relationship development, and change management.
- Limited senior management supervision; extensive project completion accountability; strong information sharing skills
- It is important to conduct thorough tests on the hardware and software before deploying them to users.
- Experts (internal and external) working together to provide alternative technological or business solutions, as well as give advise on the possible benefits and hazards as well the influence on other business processes and systems.